Task questions

1_ Where is your hause?
This between hills and a stream the address is mirasol number 5.
Resultado de imagen para casa entre cerros
2_ What rooms are there in your hause?
There are three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, a garage, a back yard and two living room
Resultado de imagen para casa por dentro
3_ Where is your bedroom?
When you pass through the living room, you find some stairs that you climb and the left wing is my room.
Resultado de imagen para casa por dentro
4_ Where is your bathroom?
Upon entering, walk to the living room and kitchen, walk a little more and turn left and you will see the bathroom.
Resultado de imagen para baños
5_ What is inside the livin room?
Inside my living room are two tables three sofas two chairs and a home phone
Imagen relacionada
6_ What would be in your dream hause?
First of all, my house would be on the beach where there would be a pool, a videogame room, a large kitchen, my room, a foosball table, a liquor room, a large living room, bathrooms, a garden, a laundry . And the last and least important thing is a dog. 








7_ What is in your bathroom? 
In my bathroom you will find three personal soaps 3 toothbrushes a toilet paper toilet watering can shampu toothpaste mouthwash.
Resultado de imagen para baños con utensilios
8_ Where are your favorite things? My favorite things to find in my room are one above my desk, it will be my cell phone and my bed is next to my desk. My backpack is something I really like and the Internet


Resultado de imagen para set up











9_ Where do you usually spend your days? I usually stay at home because I do not like to go out on the street because I did not find any sense and at home I stay in bed or on the couch.
Resultado de imagen para persona acostada
10_ What are you daily routines? What I usually do is make the school eat after that, I go and do my homework if they left me and if I do not order and check the school immediately after that, when I finish, I start playing after exercising. Immediately I wait for my body to cool and I take a bath after dinner and sleep.
Resultado de imagen para persona haciendo ejercicio

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My presentation