Conversation with sekutor


Tobi: Hello Sekutor.
Sekutor: Hello bro
Tobi: How are you?
Sekutor: I`m fine, and you?
Tobi: Fine thanks, what is your real name?
Sekutor: My real name is Galileo
Tobi: Oou Ok, Where are you from?
Sekutor: I`m from Tabasco
Tobi: And Kerbak`s birthday when it is?
Sekutor: I don’t remember bro
Tobi: Will you have the phone number?
Sekutor: Sure, I`ll send you Kerbak`s phone number…
229 422 6975
Tobi: It`s fine thanks
Sekutor: Did you need something else?
Tobi: Yes… Where does Alonso live?
Sekutor: Yes
Tobi: I want to go with him to get drunk
Sekutor: Don`t do it xd so I will not tell you
Tobi: Mmm okay… By the way, keep studying Neto or longer.
Sekutor: Who`s Neto?
Tobi: Neto…             Boss maximum of 21 Legend
Sekutor: Oh Neto, He`s working
Tobi: no longer study
Sekutor: Nope´
Tobi: Oou… Well, thanks for helping me let me see if it`s enough
Sekutor: Sure.
Tobi: See you later Sekutor
Sekutor: See you bro.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Task questions

My presentation